Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cilantro Meat Sandwich

Cilantro - bunch. cleaned. chopped.
Rosemary Ham
Pastrami
Tomato
Cheddar Cheese
butter

Ordering:
Cheese-Ham-cilantro-tomato-pastrami.
When I put the ham on I realized it was really slimey, probably due to being old and in a non-sealed bag. I remember my grandma said that you should rinse off fish to make it less fishy, so I rinsed off the ham to make it less decomposed.


Once combined I buttered the outside. I then put it in a pan but wanted to press it down so it would grill to perfection. I didn't feel like standing there with a spatula so I came up with this contraption. Totally works.


The sandwich is good. Needs some Franks. I wish someone would genetically modify cilantro* so it wouldn't go bad within a day. I want bombshell ready cilantro. The spamification of cilantro.

Do foods get genetically modified? Do plants have genes to modify? I guess they do, but I don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment